Booking, Payment and Cancellation Policies
Payments• The published rates are expressed in MXN (Mexican pesos) they include taxes and they can vary without previous notice.
• If you require a financial invoice, please request it at reception when making your payment, it will be sent to your email.
• Your full stay must be paid in advance at check-in, to ensure room availability.
• Cash and credit / debit card payments are accepted (above $ 100 MXN / No extra charge)
BOOKINGThe three available options are:
A) Online (internet)
www.hospedartehostels.com (with Visa or Mastercard with no extra charges)
*Please bring upon `Check-in` your confirmation of the reservation code sent to your email.
B) Bank Deposit
1) Please confirm by phone with reception the availability of rooms and request bank account information of HOSPEDARTE (after availability check you have 24 hours to complete your reservations by bank deposit, if you don’t… you have to re check availability before you deposit).
2) Deposit 50% of the total of your stay at the provided account.
3) Once the deposit/transfer is made, please send a photo of the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (depending which location you’re staying at) as well as your full name, date of your stay and the type of room to book.
4) We will register your reservation and send you back your confirmation (* if you do not receive it in 24hrs, we ask you to give us a call to the reception desk to confirm that we received your email with the receipt)
5) You’re Done! The other 50% of payment is covered at the reception upon check-in.
C) Directly at Reception
You pay 50% of your total stay, the rest is covered at Check-in.
CANCELLATION FEES AND REFUND POLICIESIf you need to cancel your reservation, please take into consideration our refund policies.
Cancellation of reservations made by bank deposit or at reception must be made personally in reception or via e-mail to HOSPEDARTE (Downtown or Chapultepec).
Cancellations 2 days before your first day of booking: 100% refund in favor of the client.
Cancellations 1 day before: 50% of the 1st night of the reservation is charged.
Cancellations on the same day of Check-in: 100% of the 1st night of the reservation is charged.
Cancellation of reservations made by our website or other online sales channels are made directly through the confirmation email received at the time of making the reservation..
Cancellations up to 3 days before your first day of reservation: there is no penalty.
Cancellations with 2 days or less in advance of the first day of reservation: 100% of the 1st night of the reservation is charged
If the payment was by card and a refund of 100% corresponds, the charge is canceled directly. If only 50% refund, the refund will be made in cash.
COMMITED TO QUALITYHOSPEDARTE is committed to providing a quality service according to its official category, offering our guest a proper treatment within facilities and rooms that are clean, comfortable and in perfect conditions.
The guest is responsible for knowing the type of room and services included before booking. As well as to notify HOSPEDARTE in advance about any allergy, illness or situation that requires special treatment, making sure that any special service they requires can be provided. If they don’t, the administration disclaims responsibility for cancellation or alteration of reservations, adhering to the cancellation policies.
HOSPEDARTE continually improves thanks to your kind comments and suggestions. Please share your experience with us, we have a suggestion box available to customers.
Hostel Chapultepec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hostel Centro Histórico: email@example.com